Are you ready to chase some walleye? The walleye is one of the most highly prized game fish in Wisconsin, and we have located many of the best spots in the extensive Land O' Lakes area. Walleyes of 10 or more pounds are not uncommon in the waters of Land O' Lakes, and it is possible to net multiple fish of this caliber in a single day.
Guide Mark Haynes is an experienced fisherman who will do everything he can to bring you to the area’s hottest walleye locations. We generally use the techniques of casting, jigging and trolling during a typical day of fishing.
Rates are for a full-day trip per party/group. Includes approximately 8 hours of fishing time.
Full Day Fishing Rates
What We Provide
- All the tackle and equipment needed
- Rods and reels are top of the line equipment and are always being updated to ensure a problem-free day of fishing
- Lund 1875 Pro Guide tiller deep-V boat powered by a 90 hp Mercury outboard
- All safety gear including personal flotation devices
- A cooler stocked with ice and bottled spring water
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing, dress in layers
- Rain Gear
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Snacks/food/beverages if desired
- If you have a favorite rod & reel you are welcome to bring it along
We request you get in touch with us the day before your day on the water so we can discuss start time, pick-up location, and whether you will need a Wisconsin or Michigan fishing license. You can pack a lunch or we can come off the water for lunch at an area establishment.
Our Fishing Territory
- Big Portage Lake
- Black Oak Lake
- Bond Lake
- Cisco Chain of Lakes
- Forest Lake
- Lake Gogebic
- Lac Vieux Desert
- Long Lake
- North & South Twin Lakes
- Palmer Lake
- Pomeroy Lake
- Tenderfoot Lake
- And other area lakes...always exploring other fishing holes
We have years of experience in providing our guests with fishing trips and adventures in Vilas County, Wisconsin, and Gogebic County, in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Most lakes have restroom facilities maintained by the local municipalities or National Forest Service.