If you are looking for fast action with big hard fighting fish, then a northern pike guided fishing adventure is for you. Northern fishing is fun and easy. No finesse fishing here. They bite hard and fight even harder. We usually troll for Northerns covering water looking for the aggressive feeders. Just kick back, relax, and hang on to the rod! There will be no doubt when you have a bite.
May is definitely the best time to fish for northern pike in Land O' Lakes. Recuperated from spawning, they prowl the shallows for panfish and baitfish. With little yet in the way of weed growth, the northern pikes don’t have all that many ambushing spots. They haven’t seen a lure in six months. In short, spring northern pike fishing is as good as it gets.
Rates are for a full-day trip per party/group. Includes approximately 8 hours of fishing time.
Full Day Fishing Rates
What We Provide
- All the tackle and equipment needed
- Rods and reels are top of the line equipment and are always being updated to ensure a problem-free day of fishing
- Lund 1875 Pro Guide tiller deep-V boat powered by a 90 hp Mercury outboard
- All safety gear including personal flotation devices
- A cooler stocked with ice and bottled spring water
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing, dress in layers
- Rain Gear
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Snacks/food/beverages if desired
- If you have a favorite rod & reel you are welcome to bring it along
We request you get in touch with us the day before your day on the water so we can discuss start time, pick-up location, and whether you will need a Wisconsin or Michigan fishing license. You can pack a lunch or we can come off the water for lunch at an area establishment.
Our Fishing Territory
- Big Portage Lake
- Black Oak Lake
- Bond Lake
- Cisco Chain of Lakes
- Forest Lake
- Lake Gogebic
- Lac Vieux Desert
- Long Lake
- North & South Twin Lakes
- Palmer Lake
- Pomeroy Lake
- Tenderfoot Lake
- And other area lakes...always exploring other fishing holes
We have years of experience in providing our guests with fishing trips and adventures in Vilas County, Wisconsin, and Gogebic County, in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Most lakes have restroom facilities maintained by the local municipalities or National Forest Service.