Land O' Lakes Area Fishing Guide Service
Mark Haynes is a life-long resident of Land O' Lakes, WI and grew up fishing the areas beautiful lakes. He loves to share his passion for fishing with folks of all ages and has years of experience providing his clients with fun and exciting fishing excursions at excellent fishing destinations. Whether you're looking for walleye, musky, panfish, or bass, Mark Haynes Guide Service can provide you with a great day on the water. Fully insured.
Rates are for a full-day trip per party/group. Includes approximately 8 hours of fishing time.
Full Day Fishing Rates
What We Provide
- All the tackle and equipment needed
- Rods and reels are top of the line equipment and are always being updated to ensure a problem-free day of fishing
- Lund 1875 Pro Guide tiller deep-V boat powered by a 90 hp Mercury outboard
- All safety gear including personal flotation devices
- A cooler stocked with ice and bottled spring water
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing, dress in layers
- Rain Gear
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Snacks/food/beverages if desired
- If you have a favorite rod & reel you are welcome to bring it along
We request you get in touch with us the day before your day on the water so we can discuss start time, pick-up location, and whether you will need a Wisconsin or Michigan fishing license. You can pack a lunch or we can come off the water for lunch at an area establishment.
Our Fishing Territory
- Big Portage Lake
- Black Oak Lake
- Bond Lake
- Cisco Chain of Lakes
- Forest Lake
- Lake Gogebic
- Lac Vieux Desert
- Long Lake
- North & South Twin Lakes
- Palmer Lake
- Pomeroy Lake
- Tenderfoot Lake
- And other area lakes...always exploring other fishing holes
We have years of experience in providing our guests with fishing trips and adventures in Vilas County, Wisconsin, and Gogebic County, in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Most lakes have restroom facilities maintained by the local municipalities or National Forest Service.